Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF!! what a week....

so glad it's Friday what a week! I'm off on Monday and celebrating with Mom on Sunday for Mother's day.

My BS has been under control all week and my 7-day average is 98 from the samples I've taken at random times throughout the week. Hopefully that will translate to a lower A1C in July. I just have to keep it up.

Rough night last night though. I've been feeling just great, but last night I felt crummy and my blood pressure was what I consider high - my BS was normal but just felt like crap and so didn't sleep well at all. You ever have one of those nights where you think you can hear yourself breathing and it just doesn't seem right? I think I was getting paranoid and stressing myself out. This morning I feel a little better and my BP is pretty much back to normal -- I just have to keep reminding myself that God is in control, not me. I think I'm doing such a great job, but I let myself forget to give God the credit and I forget to just lean on him when I'm struggling. It's so easy to do.... and so easy to forget :)

Well - everyone have a great day and a wonderful Mother's day weekend. I'll check back in probably Monday or Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment