Tuesday, May 4, 2010

7 day average...

According to my meter, my 7-day average is 98. How totally cool is that?

I'm fixing my turkey Spaghetti tonight for dinner. I use Jenny 0 ground turkey breast and hot italian sausage. I actually substituted this for the beef and pork sausage a few years ago and we actually prefer the turkey -- which is hard to believe, but it's just so darn good! I add lots of vegies to my sauce, too...onions, peppers and depending on the season zuchinni or yellow squash and mushrooms, so there's lots of fiber in addition to the tomatoes. I make marinara sauce a lot during the summer when I've got lots of fresh vegies:) I'm using the Barilla plus pasta, which is pretty good. My hubby doesn't care for the whole wheat pasta, I'm not a big fan either, so the Barilla plus is a good compromise.

When I have a little more time I'll share the recipe for my sauce :)

have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment