Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wii-Fit Plus and Sugar Free Low carb Chocolate Ice cream recipe

did I mention how much I love the Wii-Fit? Today I added my cat, Casey. What a great way to weigh your pet. This system is just too darn smart. My hubby and I both have profiles in the system so it asks who is going to be helping Casey weigh first. Then you just step on the board and it subtracts Casey's weight from mine and voila - Casey weighs 10.5 pounds. love it :)

Yesterday my Wii-fit age was 35... today, because I couldn't figure out the darn body check exercise I'm 57! I did lose 1.5 pounds though from yesterday so it's all good :)

Fasting blood sugar was 118 this morning. I totally rock! My 2 hr post lunch was 77.

Today I found a terrific homemade ice cream recipe that is super delicious. My ice cream machine makes 1 quart - the recipe was for 1 gallon so I just altered it for 1 quart.

If you like chocolate ice cream this is fabulous.
Sugar Free - low carb Chocolate Ice Cream
1 package Cook to Serve Jello sugar free fat free Chocolate pudding
1 can 2% Reduced Fat Carnation evaporated milk
4 Splenda Packettes
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2% Milk

combine pudding mix, evaporated milk and splenda in saucepan over medium heat until it begins to thicken. Using a hand mixer whisk any lumps until smooth. Cool and refrigerate mixture overnight.

Add vanilla and stir then add to freezer bucket, add enough 2% milk to your freezer fill line and stir until blended.
Freeze according to your ice cream machine manufacturer directions.
ENJOY! No one will believe it's sugar free :)
If my calculations are correct, I believe this is about 3 carbs for 1/2 cup serving (about 1/10 of the recipe).

Later all...........

No comments:

Post a Comment